For ACCM Audit
How to attain and/or maintain active status:
To attain and/or maintain the active status of your CCM Award, a minimum of 50 Industry Activity Points are required to be collected in each two year period. These points are calculated on the following:
Club Industry Activity
A minimum of 50 points
in total required to satisfy the criteria in each two year period.
Club Managers’ Association Activity
A minimum of 40 points of CMAA activity
required within the two year period prior in maintaining the active status of the ACCM award
*For members who attend a CMAA Annual Conference delivered more than 100km radius from their club’s premises, an additional 10 points will be allocated.
- 20 points for attending a CMAA Annual Conference*
- 15 points per year for CMAA Office Bearers eg: Executive Boards and Zone Committee members
- 10 points for attending a CMAA Zone Meeting.
- 2 points for attending an approved CMAA Zone Meeting S Education Workshop
- 2 points per hour attendance at a CMAA/CMDA Training Course/Seminar/Conference Workshop (maximum of 25 points allocated per event)**
- 2 points per hour attendance at a CMAA/CMDA Partner Training Course/Seminar/Conference Workshop (maximum of 25 points allocated per event). This includes Southern Cross University and CHM approved partners.
** For members who attend a CMAA Training Course or seminar delivered more than 100km radius from their club’s premises, an additional 5 points will be allocated.
Non Club Managers’ Association Activity
A maximum of 10 points of approved non CMAA industry activity
can be allocated within the two year period prior to attaining the ACCM award.
- 5 points maximum per event allocated for attendance on Non Club Managers’ Association Training Courses/Seminars/Conferences endorsed and approved by the CMDA Board of Management Studies. These include club industry associations’ conferences.
Attach details of all industry activity including the following information:
- Meeting organiser,
- Meeting title,
- Meeting date,Meeting duration (in hours), and
- Meeting venue.
Attach details of CMAA and/or CHM office(s) held including the following information:
Your activity is promptly entered in the CMAA database upon receipt of activity record.
- Office title,
- Duration of office.
The active status of the award is confirmed at the beginning of each two-year period.