The Club Managers' Association Australia
) is registered as the trade union
for managers of Registered Licensed Clubs
Central services provided to members encompass industrial relations and education.
is responsible for designing and implementing the Club Managers' Training System
, incorporating management career paths and training requirements along with the Club Industry recognition award - Certified Club Manager (CCM).
represents the Club Industry, undertakes industry research and leads in providing modular, competency-based management training for the Club Industry.
The CMDA Mission
's basic aim is to ensure individual members and the Club Industry reach full potential by maintaining a key role in the ongoing supply of appropriately trained managers for the industry, and to advance club management as a career.
This is achieved through the following objectives ...
Services we offer ...
- Increase awareness of training benefits
- Increase access to training
- Implement a national education system
- Link training to identified career paths from entry level to management level
- Deliver competency-based training in management modules
- Individual career counseling and guidance
- Confer industry recognition award - the CCM - to meet industry experience, activity and education criteria
- Provision of industry conferences and seminars
- Co-ordination of National Bursary & Scholarship framework
For further information please contact - CMDA Board of Management Studies