CMAA MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
YOUR CAREER, YOUR FUTURE
What are the benefits of being a CMAA Member?
- Industrial Relations representation and advice
- Professional career advice and counselling
- Nationally-recognised training and qualifications (CMAA is a Registered Training Organisation)
- Industry-specific accreditation and recognition (ACCM Program)
- Accumulate industry activity points
- Eligibile to apply for a CMDA National Bursary for free formal education and international professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to attend a wide range of CMDA courses,
- Seminars and Conferences
- Monthly subscription to CMAA’s Club Management in Australia (CMA) Magazine
- Receive ongoing industrial and professional development information through various on-going CMAA communications
- Member Rewards Program (discount offers on selected social and professional goods and services)
- A peer network of like-minded hospitality managers with regular local Zone Meetings
- Professional and personal counselling
CMAA Membership Eligibility:
You are eligible to become a CMAA Member if you are a Manager currently working in the Hospitality Industry.
Examples of the type of job roles a CMAA Member may perform include:
- Club Manager
- Club Manager-Secretary
- Assistant Club Manager
- Assistant Club Secretary
- Sub-Assistant Manager
- Catering Manager
- Bar Manager
- House Manager
- Beverage Manager
- Duty Manager
- And all other persons (by whatever title) performing managerial duties in clubs and hospitality venues.
How much does it cost to be a CMAA Member?
Full CMAA membership is $10 per week (including GST).
Membership fees are fully tax deductible and can be scheduled on your preferred timing:
- Weekly: $10 /week
- Monthly: $45 /month
- Quarterly: $130 /quarter
- Half yearly: $260 /half-year
- Yearly: $495 /year
Payroll deductions can be arranged with your employer.
Many employers choose to pay in advance and deduct membership fees directly from their employee member. The CMAA can assist in setting up this service for members and their employers.
Many employers subsidise manager membership fees and reap the benefits for their business.
What Are The Benefits To The Employer?
- Through the CMAA’s training arm – the CMDA – employers receive the benefits of having professionally trained and qualified managers running their venues successfully.
- Discounted rate for CMDA training courses – a direct dollar saving.
- Opportunities for staff to subscribe to a professional association for career path support and assistance.
- Incentive for staff to drive own career and development path.
- Increased loyalty from a supported workforce.
Members also receive CMAA Members Pack:
- Complimentary membership for you and your family into the CMAA’s ‘We Thank You!’ benefits program (with discounted offers on selected social and professional goods and services)
- Coffee Cup
- Mouse Pad
THE CMAA – Supporting You
YOUR CAREER, YOUR FUTURE
To download a membership brochure and application form click here
To join on-line now click here
To find out more or to talk to our Membership team contact:
(W) 9746 4199