When looking at a course to attend or indeed asking an employer to send you to a course, the same questions always arise.
Do I need this course to improve my performance? Will my employer benefit from my attendance?
Look at the content questions below, can you answer them and are you confident those answers reflect BEST PRACTICE?
Let us remove the guess work and supply you the answers and technical skills you need that will ultimately make you a better Leader/Manager and
improve the performance of your employer.
- What are the skills of each team member? How do you know the level of development each is at?
- What level am I at?
- What are the team goals? How will you use this information to help achieve the team goals?
- How are the expectations of team members communicated to them and how are they encouraged to accept responsibility?
- What types of communications occur? (Open/Supportive/etc.)
- How often and by what means is information shared with the team?
- What type of leadership style am I?
- Why does the culture of the organisation determine so much?
- How will you/do you monitor team progress towards achieving team goals?
- How is delegation achieved and monitored?
- Describe the steps taken and factors considered?
- When conflict arises, what are the clues you observe? What do you do to manage conflict?
- What procedures do you use to mentor and/or coach team members?
Please note that a 1.7% credit card fee applies to online credit card payments. A $30 administration fee will be added should
you wish to pay on invoice rather than Credit Card on line payment.