The Active Certified Club Manager Award (ACCM)
The letters CCM signifies this prestigious industry award. To initially achieve the ACCM award, applicants must meet the points and the criteria for each of the sections that make up the award i.e. Industry Experience, Industry Activity and Education. The recipient of the award will be entitled to retain this CCM status for perpetuity. Recipients will be initially granted active status of the award for a period of two years.
Criteria for attaining the Award initially (all 4 must be satisfied)
- Applicant must be a financial member of the CMAA for a minimum of 12 months prior to application.
- Club Industry experience: 100 points
- Club Industry Activity: 100 points
- Education: 12 specified courses and events
- 35 points per year for a Manager at Level E, F or G.
- 20 points per year for a Manager at Level C or D.
- 15 points per year for a Manager at Level A or B.
- 10 points per year for experience at LTU Supervisory level with a maximum credit of 20 points.
- 15 points per year for Trainee Managers and in the first professional year 40 points.
- 10 points per year for managerial experience gained in an aligned hospitality sector: max credit of 40 points.
To apply for the ACCM award you are required to submit evidence as to your Club Industry Experience based on your employment history and current Resume, as well as a Letter of Testimony from your current employer. Details in form
Option 1: CLICK LINK HERE TO GO TO THE elevateB WEBSITE TO RESGISTER
Complete all 12 modules in the online CMAA Club Leadership & Management Program via elevateB:
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE
- Organisational Customer Service
- Personal and Professional Development
- Operational Plans
- Critical Thinking
- Budgets and Financial Plans
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communicate with Influence
- Workplace Relationships
- Team Effectiveness
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- People Performance
- Continuous Improvement
Complete the following courses and attendance of CMAA events:
- 6 modules from the CMAA Club Leadership & Management Program (above) or evidenced completion of similar qualification level units from Business, Marketing, Management, Leadership, HR, Finance, or any other relevant Business or Hospitality courses.
- CMAA Secretary Manager & Board Governance course
- CMAA Gaming Analysis Program OR the Aristocrat/LCA GMDC course
- CMAA Catering for Non-Catering Managers course
- CMAA Managing the Life Cycle of a Club Employee course
- Attendance at any CMAA Summit in the last two years
- Attendance at any CMAA Conference in the last two years
To apply for the granting of the ACCM Award, download and print the form, provide all required information and evidence (where stated) scan all documents and email as one to CMAA at: Ralph Kober – email@example.com
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE