Delivering Great Customer Service
"Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again & bring their friends". WALT DISNEY
Customer Service standards start at the Board and CEO level, not with the bartender.
How we serve our customers is a cornerstone of an organisations’ culture - set by top management; constantly reinforced by top management; and delivered under the oversight of Duty Managers, Supervisors and Team leaders. Consistently good customer service over the business lifecycle cannot occur any other way.
Who is this course for?
This one day course is designed to critically address the attributes, skills, and awareness required by ALL levels of management to develop a long term customer service culture. CEOs, Senior Managers, Duty Managers, and Supervisors will benefit from attending this workshop.
This course is a one day course however customisation is available for your individual club requirements over a 2 day period. See full brochure for details.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Developing skills to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Working with internal & external customers & how to exceed expectations
- Identifying and meeting basic needs of your customers
- Identifying barriers to customer service & overcoming them
- Developing a cycle of service for different areas of the club
- How to motivate the team
- Developing standards that are attainable and meaningful
- Developing effective communication techniques
- Handling complaints effectively
- Identifying and handling difficult situations
Please note that a 1.7% credit card fee applies to online credit card payments. A $30 administration fee will be added should
you wish to pay on invoice rather than Credit Card on line payment.